Gospel Music || DOWNLOAD/STREAM Benita Dickson - Tears Of Joy (Prod by Jrush)

Here is a new gospel hit from Onagba Benita Ebruphiyor a Warri base gospel music singer popularly known as "Benita Dickson" titled 'Tear Of Joy, produced and mixed by Jrush.

This is wonderful tune this inspirational act, its a song you like to put on replay!

Download, Listen, Enjoy, Share and drop your comments



Lyrics

Aha ha ha ha ha
Iye eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

Verse 1
There is a river that flows straight down from heaven
A river of joy flowing through my eyes
My heart overflows with tears and laughter
A joy like a river in my soul
My joy overflows with tears and laughter
A joy like a river in my soul

Chorus 1
You make me cry oh
Na tears of joy be this oh
Daddy you make me cry
Aha aha aha
(Sing chorus1 3times)
Chorus 2
Aha ehe
Na tears of joy be this oh

Verse 2
Call: My season of joy has come
Resp: No man can change it
call: My morning of joy is now
Resp: No power can change it
Call: He has given me peace
Resp: What no man can give
Call: Jesus has given me happiness
Resp: What money cannot buy
Call: He has lifted me up
Resp: He's done so much for me
And now I celebrate with Jesus everyday
(Sing chorus1 once and chorus 2 4times)

Bridge
There is joy in my heart
It is flowing like a river
There is joy in my heart
Joy like a river (3times)
In my soul
I've got joy like a river
Joy like a river
I've got joy like a river in my soul
(Sing chorus1 once again sing chorus 2 chorus till fade out)

Comments

Top Now!

MIXTAPE || FAST DOWNLOAD DJ Abitad - Sensational Love Mix